LEFT TO RIGHT:
HONG YANG
The december holidays were a blast. I went to china for about a week or so. I visited the famous mountain "huang shan" and stayed there for 3 days and 2 nights. The mountains had a wonderful scenery and fresh air to breathe. Three days trekking up many different mountains and admiring seemingly endless valleys. The air was really cool and comfortable but soon it became freezing. I enjoyed my holidays the end.
KHENG LON
During the holidays, I went to Xiamen in china, mainly to visit my father's realtives in Kinmen. As it was December, the place was as cold as 5 degrees celcius. However, I still enjoyed myself thoroughly as I went to some of the places of attraction such as Gu Lang Yu. During the last few days, we went to take a long ferry ride to small kinmen to visit my relatives. The people there led simple lives and were very happy to see us. I really enjoyed my trip in China.
CLAUDIA
Over the course of the december holidays, i've had alot of fun yet at the same time i learnt to manage my time well. I was able to go out pretty often but also complete all my work. I went out with many of my friends and bonded more, growing closer to each other. We also had a couple of class trips that helped us grow closer as a class.
GLADYS
During the holidays, I did not go overseas. I had many trainings during the holidays to prepare us for our nationals this year. We aim to get the championships this year and we trained very hard.other than training, I went out with friends to watch movies and do homework. I also went to several class outtings and I really enjoyed it!
EMILY
During the holidays I did not go overseas. I had alot of trainings to prepare for the competition this year and I could not miss any trainings. I did went out with friends however and although trainings are tiring, it is worth it and i hope that we could be champions this year.
JINGYAN
I went to Tokyo during the holidays. As my relatives were there, i did not have to worry about lodging. They were great hosts and were like our tour guides, bringing us to places and eating good food. As they could converse in Japanese, we had no problem with communication. We went to the Tokyo Sky tree, various temples and Tokyo Disneyland. There was also a theme park which was built on water and required several trips of the metro subway to get there. It was a long ride but worth our while as there were not many people there and the queues were short. The rides were even more exciting than those of Disneyland. I enjoyed my time there very much.

No comments:
Post a Comment